Monday, January 18, 2010

Help Wanted

This is an outcry for help. My dad's health is deteriorating. He can no longer sleep due to breathing problems. His legs are swelling up. We have little income. In our dire need we are praying more than ever. But faith without works is dead. So it is in this spirit that we ask. Please help.

Offer your prayers along with us. That my dad might pull through this tough spot. The Lord knows our situation, and he knows that you are reading this now. Don't harden your heart. Let His Spirit move you to pray alongside us.

As a second option, if you can, please also offer financial support. Whether you donate little or much. You will be rewarded with a blessing you will not have room enough to receive. This is not my promise. It is a heavenly promise, and those never fail. God bless.

1 comment:

  1. I will keep your Dad in my prayers!
    God Bless..

    PnR.

    ReplyDelete